- Fast, reliable and wide-reaching internet access
- No longer a need to worry about fixed line unavailability, cable theft or poor signal strength
- Cost-effective broadband due to cutting-edge technology
- Perfect for home and business users
- Quick to install, with professional installers on standby around the country
- Unlimited uploads at any time
- Free Zone offers unlimited downloads during certain times
- 24/7/365 support
YahClick is a cutting-edge, Ka-band, broadband satellite service that delivers reliable, high-speed internet connectivity to users in areas with limited or no internet access, at costs comparable to current terrestrial services. YahClick is available in a range of packages that suit any environment and user segment, right from basic internet access for home users through to high speed service plans for corporate users. YahClick is quick to install, which means that you no longer need to wait weeks for installation or put up with poor signal and cable theft. The need for affordable, reliable connectivity is higher than ever and YahClick product will ensure that satellite is a viable option for any South African.
Satellite internet access works just like satellite TV(e.g. DStv) and operates according to the same technology; namely, a satellite in orbit that communicates with the mini dish outside your home at lightning fast speeds.
- High speed internet connection almost anywhere in South Africa
- Quick installation times
- Completely independent of traditional connection mediums such as ADSL and GSM/3G
- Unlimited downloads during the Free Zone (01h00 – 06h00) for consumer and business packages
- Additional data can be added and packages adjusted in the user-friendly YahClick customer zone
- Static IP addresses available on all YahClick packages
Data Service Plans
Consumer Service Plans – Data Only
|Monthly Service Plan||Download/Upload
|YahClick Data 2GB||2048/256 Kbps||Consumer||2GB||R 149.00 p/m|
|YahClick Data 5GB||2048/256 Kbps||Consumer||5GB||R 399.00 p/m|
|YahClick Data 10GB||2048/512 Kbps||Consumer||10GB||R 749.00 p/m|
|YahClick Data 20GB||5120/768 Kbps||Consumer||20GB||R 1,599.00 p/m|
|YahClick Data 30GB||5120/1024 Kbps||Consumer||30GB||R 2,299.00 p/m|
Consumer Service Plans – with Voice Channels
|Monthly Service Plan||Download/Upload
|YahClick Data Premium 2GB||2048/256 Kbps||Consumer||2GB||1||R 199.00 p/m|
|YahClick Data Premium 5GB||2048/256 Kbps||Consumer||5GB||1||R 444.00 p/m|
|YahClick Data Premium 10GB||2048/512 Kbps||Consumer||10GB||1||R 825.00 p/m|
|YahClick Data Premium 20GB||5120/768 Kbps||Business||20GB||2||R 1,650.00 p/m|
|YahClick Data Premium 30GB||5120/1024 Kbps||Business||30GB||3||R 2,450.00 p/m|
Please Note: Once-off R200.00 setup fee applies. All prices include VAT.
Hardware: Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
The equipment/hardware is supplied and installed at your premises by an authorised installer. Your physical location, service plan and network specifications will determine the composition of the CPE (“Customer Premises Equipment”) packages. The standard CPE packages include the following:
- Satellite dish (74cm, 98cm or 120cm dishes) and bracket
- LNB (Transmitter/Receiver, TxRx 1 or 2 Watt)
- Hughes HN9600 or HN 9800 indoor routers
- Installation voucher
Average installation duration is 4 hours.
Standard installation includes:
- Mounting of brackets
- Pointing of the transmitter
- Cabling and connection to your computer
* If the premises require special preparation or is a complex installation, customers will be liable for the additional costs incurred. Installation prices include the installation of the CPE, but does not include travel and accommodation to places outside of the installer’s area of influence. This cost will be quoted separately.
48 MONTHS EASY BUY PACKAGE
|CPE Package||Setup Fee Once Off VAT in||Monthly fee 48 Months Vat in|
|YahClick CPE 74CM dish, HN9600 router, 1 Watt Easy Buy Package 48 Months||R1 500.00||R 50.00|
|YahClick CPE 98CM dish, HN9600 router, 1 Watt Easy Buy Package 48 Months||R1 881.00||R 59.00|
|YahClick CPE 98CM dish, HN9260 router, 1 Watt Easy Buy Package 48 Months||R1 881.00||R 59.00|
|YahClick CPE 74CM dish, HN9800 router, 2 Watt Easy Buy Package 48 Months||R1 500.00||R 59.00|
|YahClick CPE 98CM dish, HN9800 router, 2 Watt Easy Buy Package 48 Months||R1 881.00||R 66.00|
|YahClick CPE 120CM dish, HN9800 router, 2Watt Easy Buy Package 48 Months||R1 881.00||R 83.00|
BUSINESS RULES FOR THE EASY BUY BUSINESS PROMOTION
The following rules apply to the promotion:
- Only applicable to following situations:
- New subscribers who sign agreement after 1 Mar 2016
- Previous out of contract YahClick customers who cancel their services
- The Easy Buy package require an active service plan for the same contract period
- Must be Installed at the Subscriber Premises and active for billing on our systems on or before 19 Jan 2017
- Subscriber must sign a 48 months contract
- The CPE and Standard Installation are dependent on feasibility and the position in the coverage area
- Subscriber is liable for Non-Standard Installation items, such as travel fees, special mounts, grounding and accommodation where applicable
- The subscriber is responsible for the full retail price of CPE and installation if the status chance to lock/suspended during the contract term
- An Early Cancellation Fee applies if the subscriber cancel the service within the contact period.
- The Subscriber is responsible to insure the hardware for replacement value of R12500 for the duration of the contract period
- CPE remains our property during the Easy Buy contract period.
- The CPE warranty period is extended for the full contract period but the subscriber is responsible for labor, travel and accommodation cost to repair or replace it.
- Site survey is the first phase of the installation, if the subscriber insist on a pre-installation site survey, the subscriber is responsible for the cost of the site survey
- The Enterprise service plans and some of the other plans require a business router (9800/2W)
- All prices include VAT
- Customer is liable for any additional costs incurred if premises requires any special preparations.
- Installation price includes installation of the CPE
- Travel and accommodation is not included if outside of the installer’s area
- Rent equipment or purchase the equipment once-off