We all want constant, high quality connectivity. Whether your traditional or fixed-line service needs a little help, or you’re in an area that doesn’t have high quality bandwidth – going wireless will get you connected fast, with minimal fuss. You never have to worry about coverage either, as we have partnered with several service providers to bring you an extensive national network.
- Dedicated, symmetric last mile wireless access
- 99.5% availability SLA
- Handles voice, video and data traffic easily
- Round-the-clock monitoring
- Coverage available in all metropolitan areas and some under-serviced areas nationally
- Ideal for either primary or redundant connectivity
An open spectrum wireless access service that designed for customer sites where last mile access options have been exhausted. Running in the 5.8GHz ISM band, RapidNet is a symmetric 1:1 Layer 2 offering with a 99.5% availability SLA. All last mile access links are monitored round-the-clock, and bandwidth options are available from 1Mbps upwards.
- Faster installation times than traditional, serial-based technology
- Provides similar security, performance and reliability to wired networks
- Managed and controlled contention ratios provide dedicated end-to-end capacity, with no capacity sharing between customers
- SLA – guaranteed uptime of 99.5% during a calendar month for links within the metro with two hour on-site response and a further two hours to repair